Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blood in my eyes, a six-inch incision, then a scar-free homeopathic treatment with emergency

I was installing an 8-foot fluorescent lamp, when it happened. Partially inserted a screw came out and broke the support and the metal edge to cut a hole six inches in front of me. Blood flowed down my face and my shirt. With all the blood I thought I had to have stitches. After washing out of an open wound appeared to ¼ "inches apart.

I have to get stitches? I did not want to stop and do. Then I remembered the recently acquiredHomeopathy Remedy Kit and it was a glass of calendula (marigold) Hi, a homeopathic remedy for cuts, scratches and abrasions. I used calendula generously for the entire length of the wound. Then I used chalk to draw the open wound in the same direction, I finally wrapped gauze around his head and went back to my project.

Home First Aid

The next morning I took the package in my head and to my surprise, there was only a thin red line, where the wound was. Had almost disappeared. Two days after injurydisappeared completely without scarring.

Tip: Marigold and the power of homeopathic first aid is something that everyone should know.

Homeopathic First Aid combines a mix of common sense, logic and humble understanding of human biology. Removed after the threat of life, help to calm the mind, relieve pain and help the body heal.

Tip: always ready to help:

· Sterile gauze and crepe bandages roll

· ButterflySuture material and a triangular bandage or sling

· Roll of duct tape

· Scissors, safety pins

Tip: homeopathic first-aid agents are useful in most emergency situations:

Breathing, circulation, consciousness, severed limbs, amputations, choking, bites and stings, bleeding, bruises, burns and scalds, carbon monoxide poisoning, chemical burns, inhalation, chest injuries, choking, coma, bruises, dental surgery , diabetic coma, dislocations, earInjury, electric shock, epilepsy, eye injuries, fainting, fish hooks, fits and seizures, fractures, frostbite, head trauma, stroke, heat, heatstroke, hypothermia, internal bleeding, nosebleeds, poisoning, shock , disc herniation, snake bites, splinters, sprains and strains, injuries and stroke

Tip: A homeopathic first aid kit with a guide to help with the analysis appropriate corrective security measures. This book is the guide for the family of Homeopathy by Dr. AndrewLocke.

Blood in my eyes, a six-inch incision, then a scar-free homeopathic treatment with emergency

No comments:

Post a Comment